John Crudele’s high-energy delivery and genuine-caring style inspire his audiences. John creates a trusting atmosphere with his natural sense of humor, honesty and enthusiasm. He opens the door to self reflection & understanding while reaching passionately into the lives of youth and adults alike.
John’s unique gift is that he “gets” kids. He “gets” parents and educators……And he gets right to the core of today’s issues. He presents to school, educator, conference and association audiences with powerful real-life stories, reaching the very spirit of the individual. His messages set the stage for true learning and always generate continued discussion.
“Students need to feel that someone truly understands their individual life experience,” claims John. “I present important ideas in a language they understand, and encourage them to make the right choices they face in today’s hurried, peer influenced, media-driven culture.”
John speaks from the heart, to the heart because of his passion for his audience. His natural ability to connect and his humorous, open-book style, allows his message to be heard and embraced by listeners of all ages.
Choose Life Choose Love, Choose You (Grades 7-12)
John Crudele mesmerizes teen audiences with his straight talk and contagious humor. His passion for youth translates into thought-provoking and caring messages. Using their language, John breaks down barriers and addresses decision making and personal leadership while exposing the facts on drugs, alcohol, sex and relationships, social media and more. Students leave with a clear understanding of their unique value, empowered to make positive choices with the answers to many of life’s tough questions.
- Challenge students to look at the attitudes and beliefs directing their lives.
- Help students appreciate their own unique value and that of others.
- Take the power out of peer pressure.
- Explore the realities of alcohol, drugs, sex and relationships.
- Inform on the issues surrounding bullying, social media and teen violence.
- Equip students with a clear sense of how choices relate to consequences.
- Empower students to take responsibility for their actions.
- Develops courage in students to make tough choices.
- Inspire students to make a difference in their lives.
Be the Best You Can Be (Kindergarten-Grade 6)
John Crudele speaks to the heart of young children with energetic, fun and fast-paced presentations. Students actively participate as they soak up his messages of making right choices, being true to self, and respecting peers, parents and teachers. Kids are captivated by John and completely spellbound as they relate to his humor, real stories and caring manner.
- Build students’ self-worth and self-respect.
- Inform kids on the consequences of tobacco, marijuana, alcohol and other drugs.
- Encourage kids to make healthy choices and recognize life’s dangers.
- Emphasize the need for rules in their lives.
- Teach children the importance of honoring teachers and adults.
- Help children understand their unique and special value.
- Uncover the hurtful impact of teasing and bullying.
You’re Making a Difference!
In this practical and empowering keynote, John Crudele sets a vision for educators to see their tremendous value and the incredible difference they make in the lives of their students. His delivery captivates and motivates with humor, hands-on applicable information and a look inside that promotes the process of personal and professional growth.
John’s Presentations help Educators and Administrators:
- Value the difference they make in the lives of their students.
- Discover the seven attributes of self worth.
- Address burnout.
- Recreate “spark” and energy in the classroom.
- Explore ways to love the unlovable.
- Celebrate the personal gift of being an educator.
We’re All Leaders
John Crudele’s passionate presentations help students discover their strengths, talents and abilities in their journey to build character, commitment, satisfaction, success and ultimately personal leadership in life. John’s high-energy, interactive style gets straight to the heart of your audience, and inspires tomorrow’s leaders today.
John’s leadership messages help young people:
- Gain a clear sense of their self worth.
- Take ownership of their actions.
- Understand the realities of their choices.
- Discover the keys to personal freedom.
- Learn the characteristics of leadership.
- Grow their leadership skills.
- Realize their potential to become strong leaders in their families, schools, and communities.
- Learn the key steps in the success process.
Choose ’s Your Future….Destiny Assured
John Crudele inspires college students across the country to visualize the possibilities and promise in their future, embrace and develop exceptional life and leadership skills, and become the truly capable, productive outstanding citizens of tomorrow. His messages expertly weave humor with hard-hitting facts, creating opportunities for unlimited growth and positive personal choices including the discovery of the power within to change, grow and lead!
John’s Presentations help students:
- Develop a clear sense of their own values.
- Uncover the characteristics of leadership.
- Explore the beliefs behind behaviors.
- Develop courage to face life’s challenges.
- Illuminate future effects of choices made.
- Discover ways to realize their full potential.
- Realize that we are all leaders and role models for the world.
Empowered Parents: Connect, Communicate & Cope
With candor and signature wit, John Crudele guides parents in understanding the issues children face in today’s fast-paced, media-driven world. He supports them in embracing their critical role, leading their kids through the maze of childhood and adolescence. John clarifies that parents are the number one influence on their children and highlights the power of their role modeling within the family. He offers practical strategies that parents can embrace and implement now. Ultimately, John’s presentation empowers parents in their ability to guide their children through these important growing up years with confidence and success.
- Reinforce the communication process between parents and children.
- Help parents develop confidence in the influence they have on their children.
- Explore how children know they are loved.
- Illustrate how a child’s self worth is shaped and nurtured.
- Equip parents for raising children in our changing and challenging society.
- Offer applicable information about alcohol and drugs, the pressures of sex and dating, social media and more …
- Highlight practical, real-life strategies for families that can be put to use right away.
Contact us today to have John Crudele empower your audience. TOGETHER, we’ll make a difference in your school, organization and community – Touching Hearts and Changing Lives!
Phone: 800.899.9543 or Email: info@JohnCrudele.com